1. So I pay for parking and then my father-in-law dies in the waiting room? Or is it the other way around?
2. Um, I don’t mean to be rude - but why is that janitor wearing a ‘nurse practitioner badge’?
3. I’m here for my brain surgery. Oh - rescheduled for when?
4. 74 percent in taxes? Check. Private insurance as well? Check
5. Ok, so I’m on the NHS website. Tell me again where do I find this ‘how to deliver a baby on your own’ link?
6. Good news. We’re adding six ambulances. Next year the country will have nine
7. Excuse me, sir - is that an A& E hallway or a morgue?
8. I’m not a doctor - but maybe the oncologist appointment should have arrived before the death certificate?